|Total Tank Volume||Liter||450|
|Height( Base Including)||cm||141.0|
1. Suitable for 115L Water Usage Per Min.
2. Diaphragm membrane pressure tank for cold sanitary water circuits, pressurized systems, and storage systems
3. Rubber membrane produced according to the DIN 4807 regulation
4. High-performance variable geometry membrane
5. Polypropylene liner and the diaphragm membrane create a water zone to avoid water contact with the tank's metallic surface, so the tank is able to use for drinking water.
6. The Stainless steel water connector is a perfect connection for water pipe with lead-free and chemical-free.
7. 100% made in Taiwan
8. Produced according to the standards established by PED 2014/68/EU and EN 13831 regulations
9. Certification: CE, ISO9001, UPC, NSF58, NSF61, ACS, KC
10. High level of customization
11. Epoxy powder exterior painting to guarantee a high level of protection against oxidation and a fine aesthetic final quality
12. The industries ONLY fill 100% Nitrogen pre-charge pressure tank. To avoid temperature change creates the pre-charge change.
13. Accurate and extensive first-rate quality controls during all manufacturing process phases. All products are 100% pressure tested.
Aquasky PumPlus are manufactured at our ISO 9001:2008 registered facilities. NSF Listed as the highest standard for RO tank. IAPMO and CE certified for the safest pressure vessel in the market. Certification: CE, ISO9001, UPC, NSF58, NSF61, ACS, KC. Aquasky invented the leak-safe technology and applied it to the stainless connector for the pre-pressurized water storage tank, and they are the standard of the industry for the drinking water tank. The polypropylene liner and the diaphragm membrane create a water zone to avoid water contact with the tank's metallic surface, so the tank is able to use for drinking water. Aquasky products are 100% made in Taiwan, sold to the United States, Europe, Asia, and other countries.
Aquasky PumPlus APT-450 is suitable for 115L Water Usage Per Min.. PumPlus Pressure tank is an essential part of a pressurized water system that provides water pressure at a set level. The tank stores supplemental water between the diaphragm and liner, and the pressurized air chamber is able to create a supply circle. This process reduces the number of times the motor need to start in order for the system pressure to remain at the set level. The tension of the diaphragm maintains water pressure within the system, ensuring proper operation of the dishwasher and washing machine, and robust flow for showering and bathing. PumPlus pressure tank is an energy-saving device and no maintenance is needed. A properly sized pump and pump tank will work as a team to meet your needs and will deliver many years of dependable service.